PRIORITY is a renowned consulting company specialized in the implementation of certification projects of Health & Safety Management Systems. We support our customers in all life cycle stages of a Management System, offering services for the development, implementation, certification and maintenance of Health and Safety Management Systems at Work
At the same time, we implement educational programs for Health and Safety at Work, tailored to the needs of our customers addressed to senior and executives of companies and organizations, to those in charge of Management Systems and to internal auditors of Management Systems.
PRIORITY through its many years of experience in the field of consulting services, based on a team of highly specialized executives in health & safety at work and having implemented a number of relevant projects (manufacturing, services, construction, etc.), is in position to undertake and carry out even the most demanding projects for the certification of Health & Safety Management Systems at Work.
Our customers enjoy a result of high added value derived from a health and safety management tool, good practices and organizational solutions tailored to the needs of each organization.
Health and Safety at Work can be defined as the set of factors and conditions which affect the mental and physical health of employees, but it is also the preventive action to protect them from ocupational hazards.
Providing a healthy and safe work environment is not only a fundamental human right, but also a necessary condition for the existence of any professional activity.
ISO 45001: 2018 is an international standard that includes requirements and guidelines for the development of a Management System that ensures Health and Safety at Work.
It sets the organizational framework for managing occupational hazards, complying with legislation, preventing accidents and occupational diseases, and improving an organization’s performance in health and safety.
PRIORITY provides the following services for Health and Safety at Work:
• Analysis of deviations in terms of the requirements of the applied Health and Safety standards at Work
• Compliance control over legislation
• Health and Safety at Work and Risk Assessment
• Emergency plans
• Internal Audits of Health and Safety Management Systems at Work
• Staff training on the implementation and audit of Health and Safety Management Systems at Work
• Certification according to ISO 45001: 2018 and / or compliance control in accordance with intra-company standards
• Development of Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions as part of the Health and Safety Management System at Work
• Support in the design, development, implementation and operation of the Health and Safety Management System at Work