PRIORITY has long experience in the management of environmental issues having successfully completed environmental impact assessments and supported several companies to obtain environmental certifications such as ISO 14001, ISO 14064, EMAS, FSC etc. in our country and abroad.
In an ever-changing world, environmental management issues are gaining more and more importance in the business planning as they are linked to legal requirements, supplier requirements, significant management costs and corporate reputation. PRIORITY having the most specialized team of consultants and having implemented demanding projects for large organizations (industry, energy, hotels, etc.), is able to understand the needs of each organization and guide an organization in the best possible way to identify its environmental aspects (air emissions, waste management, energy consumption, use of chemicals, etc.), to study its environmental impact, and to organize a system of efficient processes for its continuous improvement.
Environmental Management is defined as the ability of an organization to reduce its environmental impact and increase its operational efficiency by applying a set of procedures and practices. ISO 14001 provides the framework for the development of an Environmental Management System, whereas it is the international standard that is the undisputed guide for any business that wants to study its environmental aspects and impacts, to formulate contingency plans, to monitor compliance with legislative requirements and to organize its resources accordingly.
PRIORITY in the field of Environmental Management, provides the following set of services:
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Monitoring of Legislative Requirements
• Risk & opportunity Assessment
• Waste management
• Procedures and Instructions for managing environmental emergencies
• Management System Policies and Procedures
• Training of the staff involved
• Internal inspections
• Certifications according to:
• ISO 140001 and EMAS – Environmental Management
• FSC and PEFC – Sustainable Forest Management
• ISO 14064 – Calculation of CO2 footprint
• ISCC – International Sustainability & Carbon Certification
• Ecolabel Hotels