The smooth execution of the activities of modern companies and organizations is based not only on the seamless operation of their information systems but also on the protection of the information that they process. The ever-increasing number of factors that could lead to data and security breaches and the disruption of their normal operations, necessitates the adoption of best practices and measures.
PRIORITY, with its expert advisors and the vast experience in developing Information Security Management Systems, can help modern businesses and organizations to create an operating environment that guarantees the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information being processed. The emergence of new types of attacks and the use of methods that can deceive or bypass the security mechanisms of an organization, makes it imperative for a company to adopt an Information Security Framework that will not only focus on the technical measures but also will provide for the development of all valves required to ensure all business operations. The implementation of an Information Security Management System based on international standards such as ISO 27001: 2013, ensures the active participation of all staff in shaping its security level, while also having the mechanisms required for continuous evaluation of the implemented measures.
PRIORITY provides the following services in the field of Cybersecurity and Information Security:
• Conducting diversion studies
• Compliance reports with the requirements of international standards of Information Security and instructions depending on the requirements of each organization (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 27799, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, IEC 62443), BIMCO Cybersecurity Guidelines etc.)
• Information security assessment studies
• Information system planning
• Development of Information Security Management Systems compatible with international standards but also with national, European or international regulations (eg NIS)
• Conducting live training or through an e-learning platform
• Carrying out technical audits (penetration tests and vulnerability assessments, Red Teaming, Forensics)
• Internal Audits
• ISO 27001: 20013 certification preparation