According to European legislation, organizations are responsible for the health and safety of their employees and those in the workplace (subcontractors, visitors, customers, etc.). The ISO 45001 seminar aims to raise participants’ awareness of its principles and requirements and to develop their ability to identify and assess occupational health and safety risks, to take and implement risk reduction measures , monitor regulatory requirements and ensure a safe working environment.
ISO 45001- The new Health and Safety standard
The presentation that will be used by the speakers will be sent in electronic format (.pdf format) to all participants, after the end of the training program.
Method of Implementation:
Physical presence, Remotely
Understanding the requirements of the standard with practical examples from the extensive experience of PRIORITY consultants, analyzing the new data it brings against the OHSAS 18001 standard.
The integrated implementation of the standard for achieving a safe working environment.
To senior executives who with their decisions contribute to achieving a safe working environment in their business.
• Welcome and presentation of training objectives
• Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety Management System (Purpose & Benefits)
• Structure and operation of the ISO 45001: 2018 standard (Annex SL)
• Transition period from OHSAS 18001: 2007 to ISO 45001: 2018
• Documentation requirements according to ISO 45001: 2018
• Analysis of requirements of ISO 45001: 2018 as follows:
Organization operating framework
Leadership and employee participation
Health and Safety Management System design
Health and Safety Management System support
Health and Safety Management System operation
Health and Safety Management System performance evaluation
Continuous improvement of Health and Safety Management System
Implementation and certification of Health and Safety Management System according to ISO 45001: 2018
• Workshops and / or case-studies for the understanding of basic functions of ISO 45001: 2018