Mass non-targeted internet attacks are increasing exponentially. The consequences of the loss of critical data and the unavailability of critical systems of companies are incalculable. The ISO 27001 seminar refers to the procedures you have to follow to protect your data, presents the available risks and the tools so that a company can protect its data through real examples and practical advice.
ISO 27001: How to protect your data
Method of Implementation:
Physical presence, Remotely
Training target: Understanding the basic principles, risks, and control measures of Information Security.
Training result: Creating a plan to improve the level of Information Security and develop an Information Security Management System in your business.
Target audience: Responsible IT executives, information security officers, regulatory executives, and internal auditors.
• Information Security Management System & ISO 27001:2013
• Basic Information Security concepts
• Development and Operation of Information Security Management System
• Information Security Risk Assessment
• Addressing Information Security Risks
• Controls according to Annex A of the standard
• Comprehension exercises