PRIORITY has implemented one of the first ISO 9001 projects 25 years ago. Since then it has completed more than 2000 projects in many different fields.
ISO 9001 standard is the most widespread standard as it sets basic quality principles that can be applied to all companies regardless of size, sector and activity.
The concept of continuous improvement and Deming theory is a key component of the standard through which the company can continuously improve its products or services to meet the changing needs of its customers and other stakeholders.
During the developing of a quality management system, issues as the below are handled:
• Identification of stakeholders and identification of requirements and needs.
• Risk and opportunity assessment.
• Defining a framework of indicators to monitor the effectiveness of the management system.
• Monitoring and control of company processes
• Evaluation of suppliers
• Measuring customer satisfaction and managing complaints
• Management of failures and problems
By applying the standard, the company achieves:
• To improve the way, it is organized
• To improve the satisfaction of its customers
• To connect its strategy with the daily processes
• To improve the services provided or the products produced
PRIORITY with its extensive experience is able to develop tailored made management systems which will take into account the international good practices and know-how that has been developed over the years.
The development of a system according to ISO 9001 can be combined with other standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 27001 as well as with the eQual Suite software in order to improve automation of processes.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900