The operation of modern organizations depends on the normal implementation of the procedures related to the processing of critical data, of the one part, and is subject to many regulatory and contractual requirements, of the other part. Additionally, their business expansion in global level has as a consequence their obligation to comply with multiple regulatory contexts related to the protection of personal data.
The development and implementation of a Personal Information and Information Security Management System contributes to the achievement of the following goals:
• Assurance of the Information Security of the IT systems and data (and the personal data among them) that the organization processes
• Compliance with the regulatory and contractual requirements to which is subject
• Assurance of the freedoms and rights of persons whose data it processes
The ISO 27701:2019 standard is based on the ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27002:2013 Information Security standards and offers the context on which an organization could rely to develop personal data management procedures and policies. Its structure is such one that is not related to a specific regulatory context, but it has the tools needed for the development and implementation of the mechanisms needed to comply with natural persons freedoms and rights’ assurance requirements applied in global level (e.g. GDPR, US Privacy Act).
PRIORITY having specialized consultants, several years of experience in the development of Information System Management Systems as well as in projects related to GDPR compliance, can help modern companies and organizations to form an operational context which will guarantee the assurance of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information they process as well as their compliance with national and international regulatory requirements related to the personal data processing.
PRIORITY offers the following services related to the preparation of an organization to get certified according to ISO 27701:2019:
• Conduct of Gap Analysis
• Preparation of compliance report with the requirements of the international standards ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and ISO 27701
• Conduct of Information Security Risk Assessment
• Conduct of Data Privacy Impact Assessment (according to the ISO 29134:2017 standard)
• Development of Personal Data and Information Security Management System compatible with the international standard ISO 27001 and ISO 27701
• Conduct of training programs, live or through e-learning platform
• Conduct of technical reviews (penetration tests and vulnerability assessments)
• Internal audits
• Preparation for the certification according to ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27701:2019
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900