ISO 26000 is the international standard that describes the components of corporate responsibility and gives guidelines on how a company can operate in a socially responsible way. Corporate responsibility is the responsibility of company’s impact to the society. Corporate responsibility should:
• Include Social, Environmental and Economic Issues
• Include actions and actions both for the internal environment of the company (employees, management, shareholders) and for the external environment (customers, suppliers, society, environment)
• Be connected to the Business Plan
• Be related to the sustainable development of the company in a responsible way
The standard’s requirements describe the above parameters so as the company has a successful and effective corporate responsibility program.
It describes the main pillars, good practices as well as tools for evaluating a corporate responsibility program and helps company to prove its systematic approach.
PRIORITY offers a holistic approach to corporate responsibility issues. Specifically:
• Organizes and proposes corrective actions
• Defines program monitoring indicators and monitoring mechanisms
• Trains staff and awareness
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900