The International Standard 22716 describes guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. These guidelines have been prepared for consideration by the cosmetic industry and take into account the specific needs of this sector. Also, they offer organizational and practical advice to be followed during the production, inspection, storage and distribution of cosmetic products.
The Standard consists of basic requirements in the following sectors:
• Personnel: organization chart, training, matrix of responsibilities, health, hygiene
• Premises: basic requirements in the design and construction of premises
• Equipment: design, installation, calibration and maintenance of the equipment
• Raw materials and packaging materials: requirements, control and storage of raw materials and packaging materials c
• Manufacturing operations: basic principles that should be taken at each stage of manufacturing and packaging operations to produce a finished product that meets the defined characteristics
• Finished products: storage, shipment and returns of the finished products
• Quality control laboratory: test methods, acceptance criteria, out of specifications results
PRIORITY has the necessary expertise to develop a management system based on the requirements of ISO 22716:2007. At first, a diagnostic study will identify weaknesses and points of improvement. Then an action plan will be set that will define person in charge and implementation date for each action. Also, the written procedures of the system are recorded and confirmed. Then, PRIORITY will train the personnel on new procedures and will conduct internal audit to ensure the proper maintenance of the system. During the certification audits by the certification body, PRIORITY provides customer support and undertakes to complete non-compliances that may occur.
PRIORITY may support the customer after certification by conducting internal audits and providing consulting services.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900