The ISO 22301: 2019 standard defines the requirements that must be met by a Business Continuity Management System in an Organization. The Business Continuity Management System according to the standard, consists of a set of Policies, procedures and practices, the purpose of which is:
– to develop mechanisms for assessing the operational impact of the cessation of the activities of the organization and the risks that threaten its overall operation
– take strategic decisions to manage the above effects and related operational continuity risks
– develop Business Continuity Plans
– to plan, implement and evaluate project implementation exercises
– staff training to understand the new practices and procedures to be implemented
– the establishment of the necessary administrative and support procedures for the continuous implementation and improvement of the Business Continuity Management System
The ISO 22301: 2019 standard is addressed to any Organization, regardless of the business sector in which it operates. The application of the standard and possible certification of the Business Continuity Management System by an independent body, helps the Organization to show to the interested parties (customers, regulators, shareholders, suppliers, partners, etc.) that the ability of business continuity in case of interruption is adequete for its size and complexity.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900