ISO 19600 standard was issued at the end of 2014 and concerns the management of compliance, based on the principles of good governance, transparency and sustainability.
Its main requirements concern:
• Carrying out a risk assessment for regulatory compliance issues.
• Defining specific procedures for monitoring and updating the regulatory framework.
• Defining responsibilities and responsibilities to the staff and executives of the company.
• Defining specific reports to the Management and public authorities
• Continuous training and awareness of the staff
The benefits of the ISO 19600 application are as follows:
• is an integrated approach to compliance management that incorporates critical elements from all relevant standards
• provides simple and practical guidelines for developing compliance management processes, controlling them and continuously improving their effectiveness
• is given the opportunity to evaluate pre-existing procedures in comparison with international best practices
• built a culture of integrity and compliance, which is a prerequisite for survival and sustainable profitability for every organization
• demonstrates to the public authorities that the organization’s compliance organization is based on international standards
• demonstrates to all stakeholders the commitment of the organization to comply with the regulatory framework, corporate governance and business ethics
• preserves the integrity of the organization and minimizes the risk of non-compliance, which are critical elements of good management practices.
PRIORITY has developed Compliance management system for large companies in various economic sectors. Though these project the company has developed experience and knowledge and enables it to offer smart and functional solutions to its customers, tailored made to their needs and particularities.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900