The standard applies to translation companies and covers all stages of the translation process. The standard includes requirements for:
• The competence of personnel
• The customer requirements
• The translation activity which should include steps such as check, revision, review, proofreading, final verification
• project management of translation projects
• Receiving feedback from the client about the work provided
Additionally, it describes the additional services that the translation company can provide.
By applying the standard, the company proves that it has the staff and procedures for the provision of translation services that meet the specifications of the client as well as other regulatory requirements.
PRIORITY having developed a large number of quality management systems is able to help the company with effective solutions and good practices by reducing bureaucracy in the daily life of staff.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900