The standard applies to companies producing primary pharmaceutical packaging materials and sets out good manufacturing practices for the design, manufacture and distribution of such materials. The standard incorporates the quality management requirements of ISO 9001 and includes additional requirements concerning:
• The specifications that pharmaceutical packaging materials must comply with
• Requires them to avoid contamination during the production process
• The verification and validation of drug packaging materials
• The preparation of a risk management study
• The requirements for printing
The application of the standard improves the level of control of the production process as it will be carried out based on specific requirements of good practices while also improving the efficiency of the operations.
PRIORITY having developed a large number of quality management systems, is able to help the company with effective solutions and good practices by reducing bureaucracy in the daily life of staff.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900