The Hellenic Organization for Standardization (ELOT) issued in March 2008 the Technical Specification (TP) which defines the conditions that must be met by secondary schools and language centres in order to be registered in the tuition and foreign language centres registry that have the Greek Quality Label. It follows the structure of the ISO 9001 standard while at the end it has a corresponding table with the paragraphs of the two standards.
• The Technical Specification includes requirements concerning:
• The material and technical infrastructure of the tutoring centre
• Human resources
• The design and implementation of an educational program
• The evaluation of educational programs
• Measuring the satisfaction of the trainees and their guardians
In the appendix, the Technical Specification includes objectives of the educational service which facilitate its monitoring through quantitative and qualitative indicators.
The EL.OT. Τ.Π. 1433 is a useful tool for any company of its kind that wants to be certified according to ISO 9001 and receive the Greek Quality Label.
PRIORITY has extensive experience in quality systems and is able to assist and provide solutions to the company for the implementation of the Technical Specification and the Quality Management System.
Do you want to discuss about your needs and provide you the right solutions?
Mrs. Lily Mylona,
Sales Director, PRIORITY
T. 210 2509900