With the development of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001, PRIORITY recognizes its responsibilities and obligations towards the environment and man and is committed to:
• for the continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System and its Environmental performance
• for optimal energy and water management,
• for compliance with environmental legislation and other compliance obligations
• to protect the environment and prevent and avoid pollution
With the development of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001 which concerns:
• Provision of Consulting Services, Information Technology and Education Services in the Private and Public Sector.
• Provision of Consulting Services for the Development, Implementation, Support, Monitoring, Control and Improvement of Management Systems.
• Management of IT and Consulting Projects. • Software Design, Development and Installation and User Training. • Marketing and Service of Computer, Peripheral and Electronic Security Systems.
• Providing support services for the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO).
• Provision of consulting services for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The company identifies all environmental parameters related to its activities and develops processes and programs in order to continuously improve its environmental performance.
The company’s environmental policy focuses on:
• Energy savings by developing a system for monitoring the consumption of natural resources.
• Management of generated solid waste, giving priority to their separate collection and recycling.
• Continuous information of the top management and staff on environmental issues.
The current environmental policy of the company is published, communicated, implemented and supported by every employee in the company.